THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

peep!

thanks for visiting :)

Jumat, 14 Mei 2010

some new Inspiration to me

I just saw these illustration from a blogger yesterday, the blog title was Shimu's Holiday. I found that blog from searching, google.com, then I choose randomly. the blog itself was really great. these picture I saved from her blog. she get these as a souvenirs from a boutique opening event, that boutique was Louis Vuiton! and the illustrator of these picture were Nualtong. she's a Thai illustrator. I knew all of these from the blog, where I saved these picture. It's all thanks to the blog writer. I could get more Inspiration. so happy :) and I loved to keep ready her blog. but I hope she doesn't mind I saved and post the picture that I got from her blog. by the way, I didn't mean to be a copy cat! I just wanted to show you all some new Inspiration to me.

1 komentar:

shimu's holiday mengatakan...

honey, don't worry :)) We're too happy that you like our blog.

keep doing your blog, I'm sure it's gonna be great!

xxx
Pan's Holiday