THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

peep!

thanks for visiting :)

Selasa, 01 Juni 2010

oma!

oma means grand mother in Indonesia. yeahh, last friday until sunday I went to her house. and she has a lot of vintage clothes! but I only wore the dresses of my mom's when she was young. I wore the audrey hepburn from breakfast at tiffany's look a like dress, the kinda wedding dress, and a grey dress. I brought the grey dress to my apart. because on wednesday,2 June 2010 I'll go to Jogjakarta for a farewell trip.(I'm going to High School, SOON!) in this farewell trip, there will be a prom night party. and the other reason I brought that grey dress because "I DON'T HAVE ANY DRESS" hahaha. hmm, actually I wanted to post some pictures here in my blog, but my bluetooth eror.. so I can send it to my laptop. but I'll post it ASAP! :)

0 komentar: